• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

VERY discounted fixed blades, most are users

12.75"
Despite being saber ground, it's wide enough that the edge is actually fairly thin at the shoulder--not like fragile thin, just an actual knife geometry instead of the classic sharpened pry bar. :D

Last edited:
I plan to ship later today, and will send tracking info.
Warren

Warren, I guess I came back to look at this thread too many times. I'll take the GL Drew farriers rasp knife if not spoken for. Thanks,

You got it—I’ll tuck it in the box with the other. Going to head out to ship in a couple/few hours.

No c’mon somebody—jump on the little Bailey before I go so I can reduce my carbon footprint. :D

Okay, knives are shipped out (the ones not waiting on money orders/etc). The remaining Bailey hunter is a little sweetheart of a knife, and of all of them the one I'd least mind holding onto, regardless of not needing it. So, we'll do one and only price drop to $140 and see if it goes this weekend. After that, I'm pulling him, as I have others I want to move and I need to close this thread down. :D

Back