• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Very Good condition Rainbow Spyderfly for??

Hey y'all....

I've got a very good condition Rainbow Spyderfly that I'm just not getting any use out of. It's been sharpened once, scarcely used, and carried for a month or so. I have plenty of pictures available upon request.

I'm not after anything in particular. I like other Spyderco knives, Benchmades, Himalayan Imports, Bark River, various Scandinavian knives....I'm not looking for anything inparticular, just seeing what else is there to shake up a collection I'm getting a little bored with.

drop me an email at mkraynovic@yahoo.com if you would like to discuss this one.

Thanks for looking!

Yeah really cool to buy and sell on the backs of those who keep this place open. Real cool something to be proud of.:thumbdn:

So when you handle the knife or the money just think of the way you obtained it. That should make it real special. :rolleyes:

i ment to the dude "ya it was for sale. But i already got it" just because i said sold doesn't mean that specifically, i could have said it has already gone to me it makes no difference.

dig.png

So in your version of the world sold does not mean sold.

I get it and I feel sorry for you. (and I do not believe you for a second.)

(and now you go back and edit your B.S. saying you used the wrong words?)

Yeah sure, we believe you.

Whatever. I'm done with this thread. What's done is done and can't be undone. If you think I am a liar so be it.

Back