Very Limited "SawManDu" Coming This Wednesday 9/9/2020 at 9:00 pm Eastern!

Whadda you call that when the point on one tooth is on one side, and the next tooth is n the other side? Because that cuts way better, and it's what I'd like to see on a Busse.

Whadda you call that when the point on one tooth is on one side, and the next tooth is n the other side? Because that cuts way better, and it's what I'd like to see on a Busse.
That would be a cross cut saw. And yes, they do work a lot better.

I dunno but if they’re under $300 I’ll get 2...
Oh me too! But I’m guessing it will be more expensive than the eraticator. It’s basically an eraticator with added features. Hopefully under 400.

On a normal saw, set teeth is a good thing, however on this saw it shouldn’t be necessary due to the full flat grind. The taper in the blade essentially acts as the “set” so the blade doesn’t bind. Silky Saws have been doing something like this for awhile and they cut like butter with no set to the teeth whatsoever. Get an F180 - it’ll blow your mind.

On a normal saw, set teeth is a good thing, however on this saw it shouldn’t be necessary due to the full flat grind. The taper in the blade essentially acts as the “set” so the blade doesn’t bind. Silky Saws have been doing something like this for awhile and they cut like butter with no set to the teeth whatsoever. Get an F180 - it’ll blow your mind.
Which teeth do you recommend? I need a folding saw.

I’ve never used a Silky with small teeth, but supposedly they only really shine with very hard, dry wood. I love the large teeth on my Katana Boy 500, but I believe the F180 only comes with medium teeth. I recommend that one because I believe it’s their lightest and least expensive saw...

There's still no price or specs for this? This has gone from anticipation building to a second rate Ganzaa wannabe show. Between this and the mega line, I think Swamp Rat is no longer for me. I just don't drink enough.

Yeah, this is one of those, " If you have to ask, you can't afford it" type deals.
Unfortunately, I have to ask.

If I decide to get one do I just email Amy and Garth saying I want one? Will I recieve a follow up email asking for my payment info? Never ordered by email before.

They're going for the impulse buyers.;) Otherwise, why wouldn't the price be posted with the specs.?

Specs? They haven’t even posted those yet. I think it would be cool if they posted the specs and price at the start of the gaanza. That way you only have seconds to decide to buy it or not. Oh man how exciting! Talk about high pressure sales tacticso_O

Back