• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Very Rare Buck 186 Titanium folder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Padad24al

Gold Member
For Sale (or possible trade) is a NIB Buck 186 Titanium folder. It has all the paperwork and tools that it should. I will sell it for was SOLD (this is as low as I can go), or would consider trade for a Large Regular Sebenza (may consider a few other trade offers on nice CRK's). Preferred method of payment is Paypal, and I only ship to the lower 48 US. Thanks, Alan

Last edited:
Interested in a full size Benchmade Onslaught with box, carried, but never used?

Sorry man. Didn't see the price on it. Obviously I withdraw my question. Didn't know your blade is worth so much money.

Bump with my best price. It includes shipping to the lower 48 US. Thanks, Alan

Payment information sent. This one is Sold Pending Funds to Stumps. Thanks, Alan

I sent the money through PayPal and tried to PM you, but it got returned and said your inbox was at full capacity. You should have my address through PayPal. Thanks, Stumps

Payment received. I've got her boxed up, and she will be shipped via priority USPS mail tomorrow. I have my PM mail box situation cleaned up now. I will send you a delivery confirmation number tomorrow. Thanks for the fast payment, Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back