Important Info! Very special raffle

I will take the last 2. Ems and payment sent. If my math is right, that should finish up this drawing.

Last edited:
Looks like 30 to me, I'll confirm with Yangdu and do the drawing today.

Ok, I had my daughter pick a winner out of the hat (actually a tupperware container). I let Yangdu know and she will advise shortly.
I can confirm I was not the winner.........heavy sigh..................

The lucky winner is Stefan Kristen
Congratulation to the lucky winner!!!

AR7Ykpy.jpg

Thank you all participants forumites

Thank you, Bawanna for your ongoing help to HI and forum community

I thank you very much and look forward to seeing this beautiful knife in person. What a shock! I had already gotten used to the idea that someone else would get to enjoy this knife.
Thanks again and best of luck to everyone next time around!
I don't post here but I read all the advice and comments. What a great group of people. I have bought a few knives from Yangdu. I cherish every one of them and I truly appreciate the efforts of Yangdu, the Kamis, Bawanna, everyone at Himalayan Imports, and the participants on this forum. Thanks for the good wishes and kind thoughts.
Stefan

I thank you very much and look forward to seeing this beautiful knife in person. What a shock! I had already gotten used to the idea that someone else would get to enjoy this knife.
Thanks again and best of luck to everyone next time around!
I don't post here but I read all the advice and comments. What a great group of people. I have bought a few knives from Yangdu. I cherish every one of them and I truly appreciate the efforts of Yangdu, the Kamis, Bawanna, everyone at Himalayan Imports, and the participants on this forum. Thanks for the good wishes and kind thoughts.
Stefan
How does it feel in hand?

Back