Very upset with this company

Suzzane,
I think I have been more than patient with your company. I ordered and paid for a Roger's Ranger spike hawk back in April. So far I haven't recieved it yet. You said you would send me the other items I ordered immediately in your email on Oct. 29. In the same email you stated you would have my hawk delivered by Thanksgiving. Thats the last I have heard from you, no return emails, nothing. Hopefully this will get through to you. I am tired of waiting. I want a delivery confirmation or a full refund. You can contact me at jonathan.laulis@us.army.mil or jnl0705@ecu.edu.

order #071081840250

Jonathan,

I just received the email that you were back from Thanksgiving vacation yesterday and hadn't had a chance to email you back. Then yesterday afternoon the Rogers Rangers Spikes that were on back order were completed. I'm working on a sheath for it today and you are one of the first to go out so I was going to email you back this evening but this is an okay place to let you know, also. I figured I'd hold everything and ship it together with the hawk.

As with everyone who has had backorder delays there will be extras included with the hawk at no extra charge including the Gerber Sharpening Puck, Honing Oil and the Knife & Tomahawk Throwing book.

For those who already have this on their order we're including other items.

For all those who have been waiting as patiently as you we appreciate it and will take care of you all.

Again, sorry for the delay.

Thank you. I would appreciate a tracking number from the delivery service you use emailed to me.
Jay

Did you get the hawk yet or the mailing confirmation number. Please let us know.

He hasn't gotten a delivery confirmation because we're doing some upgrades for him at no extra charge and he's already been emailed about it and chose what he'd like done. I'll make sure I post and let everyone know it's shipped. We've just finished getting several hawks ready for shipping.

Suzanne Settle
Owner
Bear Mountain Tomahawks
www.bmtomahawks.com
253/884-1025

You're welcome, Jay. I'm glad you like it.

To anyone who is upset or waiting a long time - we're cranking them out as fast as we can and if we could spend more time in the shop and less time in court on BS charges and having to protect ourselves things would really go a lot faster.

You're probably in court because you don't deliver on your promises. Where is my tomahawk that I ordered in March 2006?

Joe,

your tomahawk is at Survival Sheath getting the underarm sheath you ordered. Each tomahawk, because it is handmade one at a time, has to be molded to each sheath. Call Rob at Survival Sheath. As soon as it is done it will ship to you.

Your original tomahawk was believed to have shipped at the end of 2006. We lost the paperwork on this and we are now trying to get the order done. On some of the other pieces ordered, the case is too small to hold a RR Spike and the hangers were on permanent back order from the manufacturer. They have since stopped making them. When the tomahawk ships, there will be a Money Order for the balance in the box. If the case was for something else and you still want it, just email us. A Rainier Scout will also be sent to you for your troubles. We would appreciate it if after you receive the tomahawk that you post here that you did receive it.

When I receive the items I ordered, I will recant any negative comments made about BMT. 20 months is long time to wait.

I finally received everything that was promised. The t'hawks and sheaths are excellent!
I have a limited edition Remington bowie knife in the display case...very nice.

Thank you BMT!

You're welcome, Joe!

BTW, we got an email asking we we didn't just delete this thread. We left it because we made a mistake, a big one, and we wanted everyone to know that mistakes happen and we made good on it and we're really sincerely apologetic. We're a small company with what was a LOT going on. All that is settled now and we're able to move forward.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!

You're welcome, Joe!

BTW, we got an email asking we we didn't just delete this thread. We left it because we made a mistake, a big one, and we wanted everyone to know that mistakes happen and we made good on it and we're really sincerely apologetic. We're a small company with what was a LOT going on. All that is settled now and we're able to move forward.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!

i think you guys are doing an outstanding job, from what i see, ma'am.

i wish we were as good as you guys!

that's the way to do it.

vec

Back