victorinox - swissbianco 84mm alox lumberjack and cadet special

swissbianco

hello,

good news, we got ouer christmas special sak in switzerland!

this year it will be the 84mm alox lumberjack, a compact sak that is especial useful for survival kits and there will be an test in the tactical knives magazin soon.
video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLwHaNr9EMI

the second one is an brand new version of the 84mm cadet, with an small blade and an saw, this is an 3 layer sak, slightly bigger than the alox lumberjack. pics and video follow as soon as these arrive in usa.

both are in classic silver alox, if you carry and use these sak that finish hold up best against scratches and nicks.

for ouer friends in uk, germany and so on, now its the time to contact me for shipping of these from switzerland, after theyr in usa we can not save export them currently anymore.

+B
swissbianco.com

here now the first pics of the new micro farmer named 8mm sak:

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0481.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

here together with an black alox 93mm farmer to show the differences:

IMG_0520.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

all pics are here: http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/.../micro farmer 84mm limited run sak/?start=all

the main difference is that the 8mm sak have no awl but an small blade. the size and wight is an great alternative to an usual 93mm farmer, its way more easy in your pocket while still have all functions. all in all i sure love this new combination in the 8mm size.

a video is in the works.

I wish you had a way to purchase items without going through email. :(

I want a micro farmer but I have other things I want also from you. I guess I'll await a reply to me email.

Swissbianco,

Any chance the future Micro Farmers will have the nail file instead of the small blade (like the regular Cadet)?
Thanks

I'm LOVING my micro-farmer, it hasn't left my pocket all week! Thanks Roger!

-Eric

that fast it can go, we have now the micro farmer with nailfile, in silver alox and splash. they will be soon in the newsletter.

that fast it can go, we have now the micro farmer with nailfile, in silver alox and splash. they will be soon in the newsletter.

Thanks for the notice Roger. The silver is great for not showing scratches, but what are the chances of other colors coming soon?

the micro farmer are sold out and we will not get anymore of the small 84mm blades, only the nailfile as victorinox dont manufacture the small blade anymore. the resulting sak is named cadet plus, a cadet with its nailfile and a wood saw. more colors and splash will follow.

Back