victorinox - swissbianco alox minichamp

swissbianco

hello,

im at the shot show in vegas and joust got great news from the swiss office - the swiss mailman did bring a carebox from ibach :D

inside where the first run of silver alox minichamp, made for swissbianco, 20 pcs, as a test. if you are interested email me, they will be also in the next newsletter.

here an first photoshop pic - thanks to alexei.

Vic_Minichamp_Alox.jpg

herzlichen dank nach ibach!

Hi Roger, Norm again. Please put me down for a alox minichamp. Thanks

roger at swissbianco dot com

i cant take any preorders as i dont now exactly when and what i get, they will be in my newsletter

Hello Roger,

I'm trying to contact you to get details on the Alox Minichamp (availability, price), but I keep getting an undeliverable message when I try to send you a message on your site.

What is the best way to contact you?

Thanks,

Guy

sorry for the trouble, the contact from on my werbsite works. direct email is roger at swissbianco dot com.

i will post pics as soon the first run arrives and make a video. then we will send out a newsletter with them and others too.

to busy with work here, alot of projects, 2011 will be a great sak & swissbianco year!

Those look great! Saw the pics posted on Facebook as well. So they can be purchased when the next newsletter is released?

John

Hey Roger,
just emailed you as well as I'd be interested in getting one or two of these. I've EDC'd the regular Midnite Manager and now the MiniChamp for probably the last 10 years. Last time I lost a MiniChamp I immediately bought two so I'd have one for backup. This knife has proved indispensable for me for years and I've always wanted an Alox version. I'd be interested to know what other colors this will be available in.

Peace brother,

Nigel

Yep I got the newsletter and sent you funds for 1 of the silver Alox Minichamps this morning. I'm happy to hear that you'll be offering these in different colors too as I'm sure I'll pick up one or two of these since they're one of my favorite and most used SAKs. I'll be using the silver and would want to keep the colored one(s) for my collection.

I have been wanting to buy several items from your newsletter, but I am old and slow. I could not figure ot how to ask you about availability as you said to do before sending PayPal.

I finally got your email from this thread:

roger@swissbianco.com

If you do not receive my email, please email me at helbs1@gmail.com and include a phone number for you, wherever you are.

I bought some of your items on the auction site.

I have great interest in your many exciting endeavors.

I have never figured-out how to contact you.

Mike H.
reader!

I have been wanting to buy several items from your newsletter, but I am old and slow. I could not figure ot how to ask you about availability as you said to do before sending PayPal.

I finally got your email from this thread:

roger@swissbianco.com

If you do not receive my email, please email me at helbs1@gmail.com and include a phone number for you, wherever you are.

I bought some of your items on the auction site.

I have great interest in your many exciting endeavors.

I have never figured-out how to contact you.

Mike H.
reader!

did joust send you an email, hope that helps, no phone, im swiss and have hardest trouble on the phone with foreign people, email or 1:1 at a show etc only.

Hi Roger,

I sent you an email through your website when I saw the newsletter, but never got any response back. I assume that they're all gone now?

Thanks.

Guy

Hi Roger, I just emailed you because I haven't received mine yet and you emailed me advising it shipped around Feb 28th.

Thanks bud.

hello,

im in swiss and with all the appointments, travel, iwa show etc i need an small rest with family. all sak are shipped and the next newsletter will be out early next week feature the second run of the alox minichamp & more.

this time of year is the most busy, starting prior christmas, shot show, iwa show, blade show and end say end of june.

Hi Roger, just wanted to let you know my MiniChamp arrived this morning. Sweet little SAK! I'm looking forward to the other versions in your next newsletter as I'd likely get another with different colored Alox scales for my collection and use this silver version for EDC.

Thanks again sir!

Back