victorinox - swissbianco color alox soldier

first run will be 70 pcs all red. say 15ish of these will have fileworked main blades. of this 70 pcs we wil have 25 firesteel ones.

the engraving design is in the work too, the fileworked blades are allready in swiss and only the scales needs to be allover swissred hardanodised. mr fischlin work on assemble 25 pcs firesteel attatchments and then we can start assemble the whole 2011 sak.

What does "firesteel ones" mean?

Thanks,

update on that matter, quite likley this week the first colored ones, not red, different other test colors, plus the silver color ones will arrive, some with fileworked blades and all with an spl etch on the blade, i will post pics.

was an not easy up and down with that story here, but at the end we sure get the red run made too.

the firesteel is best described on my swissbianco youtube channel in some videos where damon eggert show how to use them: http://www.youtube.com/user/swissbianco

the first couple test samples of the 2011 soldier are now made, some with 08 yearstamp and fileworked blades plus an etching on the blade.

swissbianco is the last one who offer the soldier sak, updated in an 2011 version, with victorinox logo scales and engravingplate. the swiss cross scales are no longer made and for celebrate the 50 year anniversary, 1961 - 2011 we did that handfull ones first and more of different colors will follow.

the situation of the soldier sak is currently really not easy and has many details, we did make the best possible to keep it up and nobody else did or had an chance to do it.

IMG_8341-1.jpg

IMG_8345-1.jpg

IMG_8346-1.jpg

IMG_8521.jpg

IMG_8520.jpg

IMG_8516.jpg

IMG_8508.jpg

IMG_8515.jpg

IMG_8380.jpg

all pics: http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/... army knives/2011 new alox soldier/?start=all

they will be in the next newsletter

Hey those look really great! Looking forward to the next newsletter, especially since I've never owned an alox SAK before.

Nice work, man!

Roger -

They look really nice. I also like the anniversary info on the blade. Looks like a lot of work went into this. Congratulations!

thanks, i worked on that run since 2006 and collected parts and now how etc and i will keep that for us swiss important sak up as long as possible.

each run will be an bit different, make it interesting for the collectors and users, stories to tell.

with an bit good luck we get the yearstamp back too, in an correct looking way. we will start with 11.

and there could be an surprise on that sak and others, there is an new feature we work on that will allow to offer an absolute nice sak but that is an different story, i will update.

Just sent a message through your site about one after getting the newsletter. I sure hope I can snag one with file work!

Back