Victorinox - SwissBianco damascus sak

yes, the problem is that this magazin is in swiss only...

but i think about an different solution that fits the box.

as i start make the damascus blade onehander i have to make step by step pics.

I remember reading about these in 2007, is there an ETA for getting our hands on them yet?

Apparently, they are already sold out in Switzerland, but, hopefully, North American dealers will get some in the next few weeks.

(( spammer from a stable of previously banned spammers - banned ))

Last edited by a moderator:
since you posted that you got that sak cheaper from another source i did paypal you the money back. also i got 2 sak less than ordered, we work on get more but who nows if that happens.

i have again to point out that cause of the many aspects of my work, on two continents, design, manufacturing, organizing, marketing and selling of my work, it all needs time and patience. if you are not willing to wait if an item is not in stock, please do not email me. my work is unique and many of them you cant get anywhere else and since i do the things the swiss way, quality etc needs time! i hope this make it clear.

Apparently, they are already sold out in Switzerland, but, hopefully, North American dealers will get some in the next few weeks.
They already arrived in the US and Canada, but in very limited numbers. Swissbianco was able to get 20 pieces out of the total 48 pieces allocated to the US, with pretty muchall of them already spoken for.

early week are all damascus sak shipped. i hope that i can now relative much concentrate on my work and not on hit these criminals who did robbed me.

another step in more damascus sak is done today, cutting of test blades for check measurements. as this works, we can cut damascus blades...

IMG_2905.jpg

hi all, I have a question, I have a SwissBianco Damascus SAK and I wonder if it is possible
somehow identify the unit number within the limited range of 2010
units.

Thanks.

...I wonder if it is possible
somehow identify the unit number within the limited range of 2010
units...
Hi, no, it's not possible. I also thought it was odd not to number this limited edition release, but maybe the release is too large (we are talking 2010 units here...).

Thanks Travelller, I wished they were limited and numbered edition.
Perhaps for Damascus. 2011, do you SwissBianco?

Thank you all, this is a wonderful forum.

hello, sorry for the delay, christmastime is rough :rolleyes:

there is no way to identify the damast sak, they have no serialnumber. i agree and the feedback clear show that the most people would love to have an serialnumber and i will give that feedback to ibach.

what i can say is that there will be more damascus bladed sak in 2011. we work hard on it and its not easy. i will post here the update and i hardly suggest for everybody who is interested in damascus sak and dont get my swissbianco newsletter go and sign up: http://inmentis.com/SwissBianco/SwissBianco_NL_Subscription.htm

as these sak come out, it is needed to be fast to get sure one. i got alot of emails for these sak as they where allready gone. so sign up for free and get the infos in time from swissbianco.

+B

Thanks for your answer SwissBianco, take this opportunity to congratulate you and all the members of this forum the Christmas.

thanks.

we joust got in the second test cut of the 111mm onehander blade and now all dimensions are correct - after the shot show we start with cut the first 111mm damascus blades.

IMG_5238.jpg

IMG_5237.jpg

IMG_5236.jpg

I am very much interested in the 2010 Victorinox Damascus if anyone has one willing to sale. Also, SwissBianco, when will the 2011 Swiss Army Limited release?

Thanks,

Ryan

i will post as its out, the 111mm will take say 2 weeks more and then the first 11 pcs will be ready.

Back