Victorinox(Wenger)evo grip knives???

Are these made in Wenger factory ?any opinions,issues,pros or con's with these knives that used to be Wenger but are now under victorinox brand.

I have a couple of knives made at the delemont factory. I like them. They have upgraded to victorinox style tools, on the tools where victorinox had the better tool. ( Can opener, and corkscrew.) They have kept the Wenger style tools, where Wenger had the better tool. ( Scissors, pliers, locking screwdrivers, and locking main blade.) In my opinion they have combined the best features from both lines, into some very good knives.

O.B.

All the ones I've got are from before they switched some of the tools for Victorinox variants, they are probably my most used SAKs.

The size difference isn't really noticeable in use but it saves a bit of pocket space.

I tend to focus on models no thicker than four layers, they are more comfortable to carry and have most of what I might need. Also, thicker Wengers have fewer tools in the back of the knife compared to Victorinox models.

Back