Victorinox wish list (or I wish they made this)

Here is my list of the 2 knives I want Victorinox to make.
1. Pioneer X in dark/electric blue.
2. Tourist with scissors.

Which SAK are you waiting for?

Last edited:
1. A Victorinox Electricians knife that looks like the TL-29 with Glow in the dark Alox Handles.

2. Tinker Swiss Army knife with glow in the dark Alox handles.

3. Recruit Swiss Army knife with Glow in the dark Alox Handles

4. Classic Swiss Army Electrican's knife with Glow in the dark Alox Handles.

Last edited:
I want Victorinox to start including the toothpick and tweezers with alox models .
I want Victorinox to make a knife called the pocket pal which is an 84mm pen knife with a spear point blade on one end and pen blade on the other.
A glow in the dark toothpick would be cool
And lastly I want them to offer toothpick and tweezer compatible scales in every size including for the classic.

Re-release of the Wenger Nomad.

Green Alox cadet.

Sent via carrier pigeon

Pioneer X and Farmer with toothpick, tweezers and pen (like the Compact).
Outrider and Hercules One Hand Big Blade Opening.

More handle/cover color choices for the Signature, and offer them as a DIY retrofit to exisitng knives -- at a low cost.
More handle/cover color choices for the 91mm knives, with provision for the tweezers, toothpick, and pin. Again, available as a DIY upgrade.

A cadet with an awl like on the pioneer to replace the nail file blade.

Bring back the hollow rivet and bail on the pioneer like the Wenger SI.

Reactions: HWF
Pioneer with blade/awl + blade/pen blade
That would be sweet cutting machine!

Pioneer, with scissors and inline awl, and can opener, I'm in. you could to a bottle opener, but since a can opener really can do both, there isn't a reason in my mind to stick with just a bottle opener, unless they can come up with an updated combi-tool.

Harvester with the bottle/can opener (as on the waiter/bantam) rather than just a bottle opener to add functionality. Losing can opener functionality in the field is annoying.

Bantam in a 91/93mm size frame.

Re release of Pioneer Settler.

Oh and the death of the keyring from all 93mm sized models. :D

Back