Victorinox wish list (or I wish they made this)

Celidor Pioneer with tweezers and toothpick.
or
Recruit with the punch/awl instead of the pen blade, and keep the tweezers and toothpick.

AND KEEP THE SPLIT KEYRING BAIL!!!!
How else am I supposed to use the SAK chain lanyard I have?!?
Sheesh! iffin you don't like the split ring bail, just take it off ... some of us actually use it!

Last edited:
Celidor Pioneer with tweezers and toothpick.
or
Recruit with the punch/awl instead of the pen blade, and keep the tweezers and toothpick.

AND KEEP THE SPLIT KEYRING BAIL!!!!
How else am I supposed to use the SAK chain lanyard I have?!?
Sheesh! iffin you don't like the split ring bail, just take it off ... some of us actually use it!
I like having the pen blade on my recruit, but I wouldn't hate it if that was an awl.
Now as far as the split ring is concerned I wouldn't complain if they could replace it with an actual bail, now that would be cool.

I'm really liking the Wine Master but at 150 bucks I think I may pass.
Thoughts?

I have new "wish they made it -knife". I'm looking for a knife with a combo tool in Alox that I can carry on my key chain. A Bantam would fit the bill, if it came with a key ring.
I carry a Classic SD, but the knife is just too small. Alltough I do use the scissors now and then, I think most of those chores can be dealt with the knife.

So an Alox Bantam with key ring.

A One-Hand Centurion. Despite my "Survivorman" fantasies I very rarely need to use a sawblade. The One-Hand Trekker is awesome but lose the saw.

Yeah, like a Leatherman Micro or something. That would be cool.
The micra is awesome, and since Leatherman won't do it I think it would be cool to have an all stainless tool the same size which has pliers.
Leatherman makes the squirt p4 or ps4, but why does it have to have aluminum sides ?
Color choices are nice, but there's a reason the standard all stainless micra is the most popular version.

I noticed the Winemaster locks, and that it disengages by pressing the shield. A few more styles with this feature.
Thanks, Neal

1. 91mm (3 Layers)

2. Large Blade

3. Small Blade (I know, not many people use it)

4. Combo cap lifter, can opener, flat blade, wire stripper

5. Magnifying Glass (like the old one, not the new one)

6. Phillips screw driver on the back but styled like the ones they put in the middle

7. Awl on the back

8. File (take the parcel hook, remove the hook, add file material on all 4 sides with varying coarseness) – on the back

9. Tweezers

10. Toothpick

11. Ink Pen

12. Pin

13. Tiny loop that holds the split ring can be folded in smooth like the Leatherman Squirt PS4

14. Scales in many different colors styles

Last edited:
A Tinker with camo scales.
Victorinox already makes 91mm scales in camo and they should definitely offer a tinker with them, however one could easily just buy the scales ( shouldn't have to, but at least it can be done )
Btw while we're on this, I'd love if Victorinox offered blaze orange as a cellidor color option.

Victorinox already makes 91mm scales in camo and they should definitely offer a tinker with them, however one could easily just buy the scales ( shouldn't have to, but at least it can be done )
Btw while we're on this, I'd love if Victorinox offered blaze orange as a cellidor color option.
Blaze Orange on a Hunter model- gut hook, drop point blade, skinning blade with blunted tip.
When done processing your harvest you wash it out in the sink with some Dawn dry it out & lube the joints.
Ready for next hunt.

Back