Video Sneak Peek 05/16/2016

bonafide

Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers
Late entry ... but here's a sneak peek at some of the sheaths that will be available Tuesday night at 9pm est

[video]https://youtu.be/ZpfVxDC3wGQ[/video]

Hey Bud

Looks like you made that ISP for my new bushcrafter I have been looking for. Thanks for that. Do I need to wait til 9 pm to purchase it?

Question for ya, I have a Jarrett Fleming Kestrel this one actually and was curious what Fiddleback offering would be close enough to have its sheath fit? It's a 3.5" blade and ~4.3" handle.

Hey Bud

Looks like you made that ISP for my new bushcrafter I have been looking for. Thanks for that. Do I need to wait til 9 pm to purchase it?

Yup. Thread goes up at 9pm.

That Stormtrooper tooling is sweet! :thumbup:

Thank you!

Question for ya, I have a Jarrett Fleming Kestrel this one actually and was curious what Fiddleback offering would be close enough to have its sheath fit? It's a 3.5" blade and ~4.3" handle.

No guarantees, but it's approximately the same OAL size as a Fiddleback 'Monarch. Bushcrafter Jr, Bushnub, Handyman' range.

Hey Bud. Will the ISP sheath you made for the bushfinger also fit the bushcrafter ?

Yes .. and a Kephart, Sneaky Pete, and most other 4" blade bushcrafting style knives.

Back