Vildmark Custom Order Thread!

Order your Vildmark here!

I have 7 Vildmarks with pre glue-up grinds, and ready for handles!
One has a swedge if anyone interested.

All of my offerings are completed in small batches 100% by me Chris Linton
I hope you enjoy and good luck!

I would like to remind all of you that I offer a 10% discount for all Veterans, Law Enforcement and First Responders.
(Please add in you payment notes when adding veteran discount honor system applies)

Please read everything carefuly prior to making your selection

Disclaimer-

• This is an experiment to see if this works out well for you guy's the customer and for me the maker! If all goes well I will open up another custom order list later in the year.

• I reserve the right to refuse to do business with anyone I choose for any reason I choose.

• I will do my best to make the knife you desire, however if it does not fit my brand image or I just do not like the material I will not make it! I feel this is the best policy to adopt for the buyer and the maker. I do not want to make something for someone I did not enjoy making or I thought was unappealing to the eye. (Just being upfront and honest)

• A 25% Non-refundable deposit is required to place a custom order. Paid immediately once I confirm your order via PM, Payments will be made to Ospreyknifeandtool@gmail.com (The deposit will be refunded however if something happens and I am unable to deliver the knife)

• Once you have claimed a spot please PM me with your full name and email address so I can send a Paypal invoice. Also please include the description of your choices and I will calculate the cost for your total and the amount for your deposit. (If you have a question or are unsure of your selection due to material availability please PM me and we can work it out there instead of munging up the thread)

• Once the knife is complete and ready to ship the same total of the remaining balance will be due within 48hrs of delivery of the invoice prior to shipment.

• Orders will be completed tenativley within 3-4 weeks (Depending on material avalibility)

• All Vildmarks will be 1/8" CPM154, Tapered Tang

• A sheath will not be provided at this time.

Guidelines-

• For this Custom order list I am only taking orders on 7 knives. Limit 1 per person!

• First come first serve! Please claim a spot like in a normal sales thread

• No proxies allowed, the person who claims a knife is the person who will pay. What you do with it after you recieve it is your business.

• Do not edit your post!

• Please state your option clearly! I.E.- Handle Material, Liner choice, Pinstock and Lanyard tube material

General Information-

• Vildmark 1/8" (.135") CPM154 Tapered Tang
    Blade 3.85"
    OAL 8.46"
Some Examples of configurations and prices: (You are not limited by these options this is to just provide some examples of what to expect price wise for comperable material)
  • With Natural or Black Canvas Micarta (Bead Blasted) $330
  • With OD Green Canvas Micarta (Bead Blasted) $345
  • With Premium G10 (Bead Blasted) $350
  • With premium stabilized domestic burl $390
  • With Natural bolster and Premium domestic burl $430
  • With Carbon Fiber $430
  • With Presentation Grade KOA $430
  • With CF Bolster and Presentation Grade Koa $495

• Lanyard Tube options- Natural Micarta, Black Carbon Fiber, Antique Natural Micarta

Good luck everyone, and I hope this works out to where I can continue to do this.....

If you have any questions about the order thread please PM me or post your question in the sales Mung thread please!

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Last edited:
1.) Kal-El Kal-El - With Double Dyed Black Ash Burl. (Paid in full)(Completed and Delivered)

2.) Oyster Oyster - Vildmark with swedge Osage over Ruby Red G10 Natural pins and lanyard tube. (Paid in full) - (Completed and Delivered)

4.) W wandering_jbird - Double Black G10, Back Liner with Toxic Green pinstripe, Carbon Fiber Pins and Tube. (Paid in full) - (Completed and Delivered)

5.) T Twisted Forest - Vildmark, Antique Canvas Double Bolster, Black Ash Burl, Antique Pin and Lanyard Tube. (Paid in full) - (Completed and Delivered)

6.) @NoRest - Buckeye Burl, Natural Pins and Lanyard Tube, Natural liners, and Blue Pinstripe. (Paid in full) - (Completed and Delivered)

7.) R RobbieB - Bocote w/black G10 bolster, thinnish black liner, black pins and black lanyard tube.[/USER] (Paid in full) - (Completed and Delivered)

Last edited:
So Far everyone had picked material I already have on hand, those should move fairly quickly and I will start laminating the handles later this week!

Did you have a preference on liner and pin material?
This was all very sudden. Had no idea this was happening until an hour ago. Just got a rush job at work. Will PM later if okay.
Thinking black. May wish to discuss scale option (see Mung thread)

This was all very sudden. Had no idea this was happening until an hour ago. Just got a rush job at work. Will PM later if okay.
Thinking black. May wish to discuss scale option (see Mung thread)

No rush on deciding that, just needed to know if you wanted to order a custom, I am perfectly content letting someone chew over there choices for a few days once they commit to an order. Please take you time. I do not want your to make any hasty descisions, that goes for everyone. But once I invoice you there is no changing your mind please.

That is all of them folks!! Thank you everyone who claimed one!

If you missed out, do not worry I have more I will be finishing and posting intermittently with my choice of handle on my website.

If you have already made your selection and I confirmed it I will have an invoice for you tonight or tomorrow for you to keep track of and pay the deposit with. Once the knife is complete I will email you around a week before completion. Once the knife is ready to ship you have 48 hrs to settle the balance through the same invoice. This makes it easy for both of us to keep track of everything.

If any of you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email me or reach out to me through DM on IG or Facebook.

Back