Villager Utility Knife

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
15 inch 19 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Anil. Sandan wood handle. Leather sheath. Sharp rig at $100 even. *SOLD*

d4RSDD9.jpg

PHePW2l.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order

Last edited:
Man! That right there is a killer deal! Ive been using my villager Khuks daily to keep my wood/metal shop warm! These knives are perfectly capable of splitting 8"-10" logs to feed my Atlanta no.27 woodstove all day! I sometimes have to use a wedge to get through some knotty stuff but the VUK does most all the work. Now once you figure that out and can get one with a sheath./..*^^&*(&^...Dang! Thats a real good deal!!! Arrrgh! Im tellin ya and I do love them two tone handles for sure but somebody is gonna be happy to grab this one!

Last edited:
Awesome Willie! Wish I could show you the pile of wood I just split with mine. I think I got one more day of wood then I got to resort to the Stihl. Sure are fine knives tho!

Willie? One of the great joys of having a khukuri for me was splitting the larger cuts into smaller segments. Just embed the blade into the top of a sawed log segment, take a thinner piece of wood and drive the khuk blade down into, and through the log segment.
You can guide the cut with the khuk handle, and drive the force down with your striking hand.

Makes for some nice, quickly burning segments.

Be well and safe.

We also heat with wood and the khukri is far superior to a hatchet for making kindling. I recently started using my Trisuli Gau for that chore and it works really well.

Glad you got it and is working for you Willie! What you need to think of next is a thicker edge knife (AK) you can dedicate to splitting (that is if you dont have it yet) if you process firewood. I use a Stihl 362 to break logs down 12-16" or so and then a single bit Plumb 3 3/4 lb axe on a hickory 36" staff! Call that blastphemy but once I haul my processed stuff inside then the 20" AK comes into action. The VUK gets things cleaned up on the chopping stump inside to get the flames goin! After that not much else matters! What Bawanna said. Kindling with a Khuk cant be beat. I dont have a hatchet or lightweight axe because a Khuk can do all that with much less effort and much more fun! Enjoy!!!

Back