Villager YCS and HI Crow Knife for 1/26

Crow Knife arrived today -- wow that was fast -- it is larger that what i had envisioned (longer and heavier ) what a great knife. Now after holding it and cleaning up some brush and chopping some stuff out in the woods behind the house i am impressed - it is longer than i thought it would be it isn't "heavy" although it does have a nice heft to it - this knife is fantastic; long enough to reach out and touch someone; thick enough for good stability; light enough to be nimble in the hand and enough heft to cleave.

i own nine or ten HI blades so i would think that at some point not be surprised - but it seems each one i get i am still surprised and impressed with its durability, design and overall performance.

-- thank you Yangdu; Vim Kami; and all at HI

Eric

Last edited:
For a variety of reasons I haven't been on here for a while. Last night I I logged on for the first time this year and noticed their was nobody on record for snagging that beautiful YCS. I emailed Auntie Yangdu to see if it was still available. This morning she replied it was gathering dust. I bought it as a gift for my brother.

This is my first kami Lachhu knife. My favorite kami is Tirtha. I'm curious what people think of the quality of Lachhu's knives.

congrats that's a real nice looking YCS -- i have no preference of Kami's -- i have maybe 8 or 9 HI blades by several different Kamis and they are all great i have no gripe about any of them

Eric

Yangdu

[email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner
I have use the cargo service first time and I did not like their service. DHL express is expensive but thirr service is outstanding! I will stay with DHL