• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

vintage 102, 531, 532, 105, 212, 476

Status
Not open for further replies.

TPVT

Gold Member
hi all.
these are all knives i was interested in and purchased to take a look. i am glad i did, but these are not ones i expect to use. i would rather get them to a collector or someone that does want to use them.

disclaimer: i am not sure exactly how to price some of these. the prices are all below what i paid, but if you are interested, please feel free to reach out.

i would be interested in an "exclusive" or custom 192 vanguard.

price includes USPS priority shipping and paypal fees. goods & services only for paypal.

thanks for looking.

Buck 531 - $100 - i bought this on the bay a bit ago. i have not used it and the condition looks pretty good to me. it includes a buck sheath.

Buck 532 - $100 - i bought this on the bay a bit ago. i have not used it and the condition looks pretty good to me. no sheath.
531 - top
532 - bottom
lr28RaF.jpg

fvsve4G.jpg

ZWgiCr9.jpg

v2RuSgx.jpg

Ceu0zbV.jpg

Buck 102 - $80 - according to the buck date codes, the inverted two-line BUCK USA stamp puts a date on this of 1967-72. this one looks like it has seen some use and was sharpened at some point at a too shallow angle. i included a pic of the back of the sheath because there is some damage. it occurs to me that a pic of the front of the sheath may be important to someone. i will add that.

hFv4JQk.jpg

KjII92G.jpg

Edit:
J3oqlTQ.jpg

Buck 105 - $95 ... SOLD - i just purchased this one from Makael. this knife is a prototype. 95 is what i paid. i will eat the shipping costs. nice example. i like it, but like i said, i am not sure i will use it. includes buck sheath and box.

XblET0q.jpg

Buck 212 - $80 ... SOLD - i also just purchased this one from SKBlades. it is the ranger that is D2 steel and burgundy micarta. same thing, like it, but won't be a user. includes buck sheath and box.

gvWQx8B.jpg

Buck 476 - $35 ... SOLD - i am not sure where/when i got this one. and, i have no idea how to price it (hard to find). it appears to be a handy little knife. but i have not used it. if the handle were ~1 inch longer, i think i would really like this one. includes buck sheath.

Edit:
m7ihbX5.jpg

b3VWnmg.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back