• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Vintage Cold Steel Shinobu San Mai Tanto folders: Sm & Lg **SOLD** Spyderco Matriarch II

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMC

The Pun-isher
Paypal strongly preferred, posting "I'll take it" and following up with a PM/e-mail is how you get the item you want.
NO TRADES PLEASE
I reserve the right to refuse sale to anybody (I don't ever plan on using that right, but very rarely stuff happens)

Cold Steel vintage Shinobu San Mai folders - Large and Micro:

Large is $90 OBO shipped TYD
Micro is $80 OBO shipped TYD
Both would be $160 OBO shipped TYD

Large is like new with factory edge and only a couple tiny storage marks on the handles and some pivot marks on the blade from playing around, the carry pouch's tag on the front is loose and slightly frayed (the micro was stored tucked underneath it for years).

Micro is barely used but has some carry marks on the handles, factory edge.

Spyderco Matriarch 2 DLC Emerson opener

SOLD shipped TYD

Carried for 6 months, has the wear and some grime to show for it but still in fantastic condition. A few usage and wear marks on the DLC, especially near the pivot, but still fully intact coating. The clip has the most wear, per Spyderco usual, but still solidly in place. The pivot is a little loose but can be easily tightened, the blade is centered if you want it to be, the play is there but doesn't alter the way it functions at all. Rock solid lockup, no play up-down at all. Still very very sharp.

bQNQuXb.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back