• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Vintage Discontinued Leatherman folding Knives

Hi all. I found a bunch of old discontinued Leatherman folders in a cupboard. Unfortunately some of these have rust spots on that godawful Leatherman low-grade bead-blasted steel they use for some components (I'm really ticked off about that; one of the packets even still had a desiccant satchel in it). However I tried using a rust eraser--it's like an eraser but embedded with abrasive, every knife guy needs one--on one small patch and the spots came off pretty quick, so for only a few minutes you should be able to bring these back to near-perfect condition. Most come in their original boxes and have 154CM blades. A couple are missing their papers.

Link for all the photos:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/168efSuhc-DA5wYgLha5BLdYB3VAzZk2r?usp=sharing

Prices below are USD, payment through PP G&S or direct bank transfer. Postage is free in Australia but around $20AUD international. Let me know your country and I can give you an accurate shipping cost. If you think the prices are outrageously wrong let me know.

K500x 830394 hunter's knife x3 - 154CM blades, all three unused and rust free. Has a push-out lanyard clip with a cool mechanism on it - $100 SOLD
C305
830362, partially serrated 420HC, blade has some tarnish spots, liner and lanyard tab have small rust spots, handle and clip are in perfect condition - $90
E304x 830360 154CM mint with papers - $100
Expanse E33B 861211 154CM (with box, some rust spots) - $90
Blade Launcher E307x 154CM - rust spots on backspacer, missing spare bits - $60 SOLD

For info on these knives you can visit the Leatherman discontinued products page: https://www.leatherman.com/retired-products.html

NOTE: I think some people are quite anxious about knives being shipped to or from overseas. Just FYI, I've never had a problem posting gear to people from here in Australia. I'll also be using double-sided tape inside the envelope to hold it all inside. Australia Post usually uses EMS as its international courier service.

Last edited:
Back