• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

VINTAGE GERBER KITCHEN KNIVES AND FORK

CycleSpectre

Gold Member
FOR SALE

A group of three vintage Gerber Kitchen knives.

Included is Gerber Legendary Blades "King's Arms" in gift box carving set which includes the "Siegfried" fork and "Balmung" blade.
ALSO included is the "Littlesnick" by Gerber knife.

Condition: the King's Arms set is in near mint/excellent condition - if they were used it was exceptionally minimally. The Balmung appears to still have its factory edge intact. Both in the King's Arms set have very minimal marks to the critical eye.
The Littlesnick has been used, but not abused. Sharpened since factory and light marks throughout.

PRICE: $60

TERMS:
Though F&F is always welcomed and preferred - my posted price/s include Paypal G&S Fee/s as well as USPS S&H (likely a Flat Rate package, providing it fits) with Tracking. Money Orders/Checks are fine, but I will hold the item/s until payment has cleared.
Please, I prefer to keep this to USA sales and shipment only but if it is something you really want, and reach out to me via PM, I will try to accommodate.
I will consider trades/partial trades, not sure for what though.

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING.

xyS954V.jpg

a55Kdsj.jpg

EuRT7VI.jpg

fkRPjsP.jpg

vDX8YHb.jpg

BKEMqpr.jpg

CTI8RaV.jpg

KthxTVR.jpg

i4lBkYD.jpg

Back