• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Vintage Late-90s Benchmade Folders - PRICE DROPS - 710S, 800P, 812S, 840S, 910S

Hi all. Selling a few more unearthed cupboard treasures for someone. These knives are from the 90s, and except for the 710 the Benchmade logo still has "Bali-Song" in it. They all feel GREAT in the hand, very ergonomic. I'm sorry to say, a few of these have some dings in the blade, or have pocket clips which seem to indicate they've been carried, or are missing their papers, or have writing on the boxes. Based on a few other items I've found in the estate they may have been shop display knives. Let me know if you want the nicked blades resharpened, it'd be an extra $10.

Prices below are USD, payment through PP G&S or direct bank transfer. Postage is free in Australia but around $20AUD international. Let me know your country and I can give you an accurate shipping cost. Just FYI, the price stickers are in Australian dollars back in the late 90s. If you think the prices are outrageously wrong let me know (no desperate newbs though please).

Here's a link to lots of pictures (scroll down the gallery to get to the Benchmade):
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ygc6Kr6nJ0Wi3KmfupqFVPkk2xLj-vWe?usp=sharing

710S McHenry & Williams with papers, 154CM, clip looks used, has some small nicks in the blade which should hopefully sharpen out - $250 - SOLD
First Benchmade with the Axis Lock (Oooooooooh...).

800P AFCK (Advanced Folding Combat Knife) in ATS-34 (box written on, no papers) - $250 SOLD

812S Mini AFCK half-serrated blade (box written on, comes with papers) - $190 - SOLD

840S Ascent in ATS-34, zytel handle, kind of a cheaper version of the AFCK, clip looks used but the rest of the knife is immaculate so I don't know? - $140

910S Stryker Elishewitz tanto, ATS-35 half-serrated, clip looks slightly used and three dings in blade but rest of knife is immaculate, bank-vault lock up and perfect centring - $220

NOTE: I think some people are quite anxious about knives being shipped to or from overseas. Just FYI, I've never had a problem posting gear to people from here in Australia. I'll also be using double-sided tape inside the envelope to hold it all inside. Australia Post usually uses EMS as its international courier service.

IMG_4765.jpeg IMG_4766.jpeg IMG_4773.jpeg IMG_4772.jpeg

Last edited:
Back