• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD

deemage

Gold Member
All will be shipped (CONUS only) USPS Priority Mail or UPS within 48 hours of when I receive payment via PP FF or Zelle.
Prices as listed include shipping and fees. Buyers must be 18 or older, verify that these knives are legal in your state/area prior to purchasing.

PLEASE contact me with any questions, willing to feel out offers so don't be afraid to ask.
Make sure you look over the pics for condition. I can send more via email if anyone wants, Thanks for looking!

1. 1998 Socom D/A - Like New in gold Box, one small snail trail on the lock side, never cut or carried factory edge original box - $PF

2. 2003 Makora I - Light user, some wear to body and clip, a few small trails on the blade. Replaced one section on the show side of grip tape that fell off factory edge generic box - $OLD

3. Full DLC Hellhound Ultratech - Lightly carried, some minimal wear to clip, one snail trail on the switch side. Factory edge original box - $old

4. Full Serrated Stitch BNIB - $OLD

IMG_4470.jpgIMG_4469.jpg

IMG_4473.jpgIMG_4472.jpg

IMG_4464.jpgIMG_4465.jpg

IMG_4462.jpgIMG_4463.jpg

Thanks for looking!
GD

Attachments

• IMG_4467.jpg
    IMG_4467.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited: