• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Vintage sebenza large decorated BG42 steel

I have for sale a large decorated sebenza from 1997 vintage. Asking $SPF including shipping in the U.S., by USPS Money Order, please. Not looking to trade at this time.

This was purchased from a private party who used to frequent this forum back in the day. He owned it for about a week, and may have carried it. I do not see any signs of use or carry. He did, however, disassemble it and reverse the screws so the screw heads are on the back side instead of the front side. I believe that the man himself, Chris Reeve, was doing the decorations and sharps at that time. BG42 steel, and paperwork describing the change from ATS34 to BG42 included, as well as the original invoice from previous owner. I think it is one of the finest decorated ones that I have seen, but I guess that's why I bought it. The sticker from the top of the box seems to have dried out glue and came loose, but it is included in sale.

Please, first one to have posted a no qualification 'I will take it' on the forum. I can send additional pics that are higher res, if needed, but I might have a buyer in the mean time that will get it.

Thanks for looking, much more to come.

Attachments

• large decorated bg42.jpg
    large decorated bg42.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 292
  • large decorated bg42 documents 2.jpg
    large decorated bg42 documents 2.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 205
  • large decorated bg42 back.jpg
    large decorated bg42 back.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 184
  • large decorated bg42 documents.jpg