• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Vintage William Henry Cocobolo Hummingbird and Fish Tail Oak Lancet

I have a couple of early run William Henry folders for sale. I would like to receive payment by USPS Money Order, please. First unqualified 'I will take it' will get the sale.

The Cocobolo Hummingbird is a very rare and hard to find WH model T06-C. It has original old style box and leather slip pouch. I forgot about this one for about 12 years and had accidentally left the knife in the pouch. I think it still looks great. Never used to cut anything, like new condition. $325 shipped in U.S.

Next up is a lancet in fish tail oak, model T10-W. It has never been used, but somehow I managed to put a little ding in the titanium bolster that can be seen in the pics. The box has a little stain on the top as shown in pic. Has original old style box and leather slip sheath. $325 shipped in the U.S.

Last edited:
Dear Schussboomer
I realize it's been more than a year since the last post on this, but I am interested in the Hummingbird, if it's still available. If not, I apologize for bothering you.
Thanks for replying, either way.

Back