Vinyl decals?

Mrs. Big Chris

I got this awesome Queen Bee decal for my cup from a lady at church. It is my logo for the Big Chris collaboration that is in the works (stay tuned for that).
Big Chris is going to have her create some Big Chris Custom Knives ones as well. Would anyone be interested in either design?

I'd be interested in the Big Chris Knives design.

I would be interested in a Big Chris Knives hat more than anything or a patch that I could sewn onto a hat.

I don't recall ever seeing a logo from Big Chris.
First etching, now a logo. You are moving on up!

T shirts. Everyone needs a big Chris custom knives t shirt

I had some T-Shirts made up and totally lost my ASS on them, not trying to make money but at least get back out what I had in them.
I couldn't sell them for half of what I had in them so ended up giving most away at shows.
It might be a while before I get into shirts again.

I don't recall ever seeing a logo from Big Chris.
First etching, now a logo. You are moving on up!

We are working on something simple. Mostly will just contain words, "Big Chris Custom Knives"

Haven't decided what knife or how I want to incorporate a knife into a logo.

I would be interested in a Big Chris Knives hat more than anything or a patch that I could sewn onto a hat.

I very much like the idea of patches.
I have thought about them a lot actually.
Figured I would get them with Velcro backing.

I'd definitely be interested in a few decals. Put me down for 4 please.

We are working on something simple. Mostly will just contain words, "Big Chris Custom Knives"

Haven't decided what knife or how I want to incorporate a knife into a logo.

I very much like the idea of patches.
I have thought about them a lot actually.
Figured I would get them with Velcro backing.

Morale patches are easy to do, inexpensive, and popular. Decals even better. Put me down for a couple. I need one for my truck and one for my toolbox in the shop.

My $.02 worth of advice would be to think long and hard about any logo. Once it gets out there, its hard to change the logo and keep the reputation behind it. "Big Chris Custom Knives" is nice on it's own as well.

My logo is the shield because I'm a sheath maker (a sheath merely shields and protects you from the blade) and "Hale Storm" is play on words so people will remember me (plus I'm that guy who is always busy and runs around like a 100 m.p.h. hurricane).

Good luck. I look forward to whatever you come up with.

Should have an example to show on Wednesday night or Thursday.

She messaged Mrs.Big Chris last night to let her know that the first run is finished.
She is making me black and white, small and large.

I will have to see about shipping but right now cost on the small one is looking like $8 for the first and $6 for each additional.

I had the small ones sized to fit a Yeti or similar cup if so inclined.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Here is the first one I have on my 30oz YETI

yetistkr.jpg

I will be getting some white ones next week as well as other colors if I ask for them.

When I get the white ones I will put one on my truck and show that to you.

I hope you can get an idea on size.

I have also asked for some larger ones. Her max dimension is 12".

Let me know what you guys think.

Back