1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Viper Novis M390 Micarta - $pf

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by BenjaminRush, Aug 19, 2019.

1. BenjaminRush

BenjaminRush Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 17, 2015
    Hi all,

Please be 21 to purchase and know your local knife laws. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I wish, but generally I respect the first "I'll take it" here followed by a PM. US, lower 48, only. Price includes PP G&S and shipping.

Up for grabs is this sweet Viper Novis in tan micarta. Front flipper with great full canvas scales with a great modified wharncliffe blade made from M390. I am the second owner, the first reported that he carried this a little, but I see little to no evidence of this. Comes with box, papers, lanyard, and leather slip (the slip does show a little pocket wear). Runs on bearings, solid lockup, a touch off center (though likely could be adjusted). I got two of these and decided I liked the CF version better. This one has a solid detent. Not impossible by any means, but stiffer than I would prefer. I'm sure a little tuning could make this one open to your liking if stiff detents are not your thing. Great ergos, feels awesome in hand. Asking $pf

Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
    Jacob Campbell likes this.
  2. fishface5

fishface5

Feb 3, 2001
    I am intrigued, I'll take this
    I need to re-up my Gold to pm you, I can do that shortly or you can email me at lumberingstone at hotmail . com

3. BenjaminRush

BenjaminRush Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 17, 2015
    Email incoming