• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Viper Novis M390 Micarta - $pf

BenjaminRush

Gold Member
Hi all,

Please be 21 to purchase and know your local knife laws. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I wish, but generally I respect the first "I'll take it" here followed by a PM. US, lower 48, only. Price includes PP G&S and shipping.

Up for grabs is this sweet Viper Novis in tan micarta. Front flipper with great full canvas scales with a great modified wharncliffe blade made from M390. I am the second owner, the first reported that he carried this a little, but I see little to no evidence of this. Comes with box, papers, lanyard, and leather slip (the slip does show a little pocket wear). Runs on bearings, solid lockup, a touch off center (though likely could be adjusted). I got two of these and decided I liked the CF version better. This one has a solid detent. Not impossible by any means, but stiffer than I would prefer. I'm sure a little tuning could make this one open to your liking if stiff detents are not your thing. Great ergos, feels awesome in hand. Asking $pf

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I am intrigued, I'll take this
I need to re-up my Gold to pm you, I can do that shortly or you can email me at . com

Last edited:
Back