Virus school closures

I am headed back home from a work trip tomorrow. My company told me to stay home for the next two weeks instead of going back in to work at the mothership. Most of the people that can have been told to work from home.

bertl
As a school bus driver, I have to agree with you. Because it is always the bus drivers fault. :rolleyes:
To keep it legit I have a Buck Vantage Pro in my pocket as I type this.

I'm in Nova Scotia,we are shut down here,I'm a lobster fisherman ,every boat is tied up with no market for our catch,buyers have their tank shops loaded with no place to sell them.Stores are open but limited hours and everyone must stay spread out.its bad folks,I'm so glad I'm prepared for this ,lots of people laughed at me for years because I'm always stocked up on the things you need to live,plus the freezer is full of moose and deer,so no worries besides staying away from the public and riding this out.

The Governor in Michigan just told me to stay home.:):oops::eek::confused::mad::(o_O
Don't have to tell me twice......... I was getting sick of all the overtime.

I'm sure I will feel differently in just a few days tho....

edit; 3 hrs later,
Transferred to an essential hospital project 60 hrs per week.

Last edited:
Today my Daughter Jen and both granddaughter's have lost there Jobs..I think unemployment will hit at least 30% and possibly higher here in Florida. Because so much of Florida's economy is service jobs. Well..all of them have lived in my house before.

Today my Daughter Jen and both granddaughter's have lost there Jobs..I think unemployment will hit at least 30% and possibly higher here in Florida. Because so much of Florida's economy is service jobs. Well..all of them have lived in my house before.

sorry to hear that. that's a shame. it's all bad around here too. jobs lost by everyone. gonna take years to get everyone back to where they were.

Back