Visalia CA ABS Hammer-in

I have an anvil I could part with. Its in my yardsale thread. I have an old forge too but it needs work. The big hammer in happens once a year. I am planning on having one in april. It will be smaller....

I'll checkout the yard sale thread. I'm down in Ventura County so I'm not to far away from you. Going to a hammer in would be cool!

Brian, you need to make this years' hammer-in; you'll learn more in three days than you would working alone for several years. There were seven mastersmiths in attendance & two days allotted for anyone to forge their own knife. The mastersmiths taught classes & were there to help with the forging; Don Fogg gave a two day sword making demonstration as Whit hogged the doughnuts/coffee..........whatelse could you ask for? Bill.........

Brian, you need to make this years' hammer-in; you'll learn more in three days than you would working alone for several years. There were seven mastersmiths in attendance & two days allotted for anyone to forge their own knife. The mastersmiths taught classes & were there to help with the forging; Don Fogg gave a two day sword making demonstration as Whit hogged the doughnuts/coffee..........whatelse could you ask for? Bill.........

Hey Bill! Are you planning on making it this fall? :)

Mark,
We'll see..........I'd love to make it out, again! I learned a thing or two & had a great time. Later, Bill

Back