Voodoo Blue Sculpted RF2 Framelock

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
I'm beyond excited about this new RF2 I just finished up! It is my first Framelock completed on the new mill and disc sander, super smooth and scary sharp!

The Voodoo Blue finish came out great with the aged relic look I was after, I'm also very happy with the organic flowing lines and feel in hand.

Details

- Sculpted frames, carved and contoured clip
- 8.1" Total Length
- 4.6" Handle
- 3.5" Blade
- .140" 6al4v Titanium Frames- Stonewashed Electric Blue with bronze highlights
- .155" D2 Steel Blade - Acidwashed bevels and satin finished flats
- Ceramic Detent
- Phosphor Bronze Washers
- Ti screws, high thread count/tight tolerance customized AKS pivot, double index pin construction
- Carved Ti DFK logo Clip
- Double Hollow Grind with double swedges
- Polished Microbevels
- Acidwashed Blade with satin flats
- Signature on spine
- Carbidized Lock Bar Face

$725 with Case and DFK patch - USA shipping is included, International shipping is available

I'm going to run a lottery on this on until 6pm Mountain Time today. If you are committed to buy just say "I'm in" on this thread and I will use a random number generator to choose the buyer this evening. I am running this on another page and will combine all entries onto a single list before running the lotto.

The winner of this knife will receive a DFK kiridashi with sheath from me. :) PM me your shipping address and I will cover the shipping. I will try to upload some pix tonight when I get back home. This is a very special folder so I like to make it even more special! Thanks guys!

The winner of this knife will receive a DFK kiridashi with sheath from me. :) PM me your shipping address and I will cover the shipping. I will try to upload some pix tonight when I get back home. This is a very special folder so I like to make it even more special! Thanks guys!

Ben, you are one cool dude! I don't even know what to say. Much appreciated!

I've got something for you too... :D It's the very least I can do. :cool:

We are homies!!!! :D
Rolf's good dude, he cares and PM'ed me!

Here's the DFK Kiridashi going to a new home along with this epic folder a truly work of art!
20150824_210638_zpsvc4g86yc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20150824_210602_zpsukecuiox.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20150824_210533_zpsfsrmwk6b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Ben you really rock! :cool:

We have the best group here... always great to come in from a big day in the shop and see the generosity and kindness displayed time and time again.

Back