• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Vortex, Bushnell, and Weaver Scopes, and Pouches

Buy more and save! :thumbsup: Buy a scope and take $7 off any other scope (costs me less than shipping them separate; only right it costs you less too). Add pouches and take $3 off each one. If you buy multiple items, I'll see what sort of freebie I can find to make it even more worthwhile.

I always entertain offers. I always make them so it's only fair I listen to others ;) ) but first unequivocal "I'll take it" gets it (unless I've already agreed to terms). If you post "I'll take it" and THEN send an offer I'll ignore you (it's happened).

Everything is new, unless otherwise noted.

Paypal or PMO. No trades. Shipping info/disclaimers at the end (there's too much text up front as is).

SCOPES
Up first is a new in box Vortex Diamondback Tactical 6-24x50mm with a first focal plane EBR-2C (or "Christmas Tree" reticle) MOA reticle, 30mm tube. I took it out to take pics. I bought this for a Grendel build, but decided the 4-16 was more my speed. Fantastic glass, tons of features. These are $400 everywhere else. $325

DHhDOUb.jpg

5xWgwmj.jpg

F27Ltor.jpg

AW2aDCb.jpg

oN2Vezs.jpg

Next up a bunch of scopes I pulled off of rifles I bought over the past 3 years or so. Probably goes without saying, but since I pulled these off guns, I've got no boxes or paperwork. If I can find any scope covers I'll throw them in, but if it's not in the pic, don't count on it being in the box when you get it.. Bottom to top:

-- Weaver Kaspa 3-9x40 (bullet drop reticle) with rings (new) $60
-- Remington M0119 3-9x40 (multi-X reticle) with rings (new) $35
-- Bushnell Sharpshooter 3-9x40 (multi-x reticle) with rings (used) $35
-- Weaver Kaspa 3-9x40 (multi-x reticle) no rings (new) $40 (SOLD)

1MBqaXc.jpg

All of these lived in my safe, so they might have some minor dings or scratches. Only one--the Bushnell Sharpshooter--has spent any time in the field. It was on my son's Savage Axis .243 and we sighted it in for a season. All but one of the Weaver's come with rings.

Buy more than one and take $7 off each additional scope.

Burris Trumount Scope Base for Savage long or short flat rear models 110-116 or 10-12. Great dovetail scope bases. Brand new. $20

Ob0CYq9.jpg

QVEdb3P.jpg

LYDAmJn.jpg

Add to any scope for $15.

POUCHES
Also have a few pouches for sale:

-- Blackhawk STRIKE SAW MOLLE pouch in OD green (with attachment straps). I love these pouches and have them on my EDC pack and all my rifle cases. $20

-- London Bridge Trading Company admin pouches in ACU tiger stripe camo. Two pouches, $15 each

ykx1zob.jpg

Jid51v4.jpg

OoeyvBJ.jpg

ehSyUlE.jpg

33HxBVZ.jpg

rxtq1l7.jpg

WMmCrKF.jpg

xXWQCTs.jpg

SHIPPING

Shipping via USPS or UPS (been a while since I shipped a scope. Honestly, with USPS price hikes, I'll go with whatever's cheaper. If there's little difference, I'll go with whatever's faster.

No international shipping for any scope (it's illegal). Willing to ship pouches internationally, but contact me first; shipping might be more than you really want to pay depending where it's going. Don't worry, I only ever charge what it costs.

Last edited:
I'll take Weaver Kaspa 3-9x40 (multi-x reticle) no rings (new) for $40. Please email me at teeteradam (at) gmail (dot) com with payment details!

I'll take one of the LBTC admin pouches please.

Funds sent and thank you!! :)

Last edited:
Thanks! Kaspa shipped, pouch goes out tomorrow.

The Vortex Diamondback is still up, as is:
-- the other Kaspa,
-- the Bushnell, and
-- Remington the.

One LBTC pouch and the Blackhawk SAW pouch are also still available.

As always, any combined shipping savings is passed back to you. Buy more, save more and get free stuff!

Back