• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Vortex FFP Diamondback, 3-9x40 Hunting Scopes, and Pouches

Buy more and save! :thumbsup:
  • Buy a scope and take $10 off a second scope, and $15 off a third!
  • Mix and match pouches and/or the scope base and take $5 off each additional item in that group!
  • Buy a scope and take $5 off any other non-scope item!
If you buy multiple items, I'll see what sort of freebie I can find to make it even MORE worthwhile! (Just remind me)

Happy to entertain offers (I always make them so it's only fair I listen to others ;)), but first unequivocal "I'll take it" gets it (unless I've already agreed to terms). If you post "I'll take it" and THEN send an offer I'll ignore you (it's happened).

My prices beat whatever I could find online. If you find a lower price in stock (including shipping and tax) I'll meet or beat it as long as I'm not giving away my stuff. If you find a lower price you want me to match or beat, PM/email me--DO NOT POST IT IN THIS THREAD.

Offers don't get extra discounts taken after-the-fact. If you want multiple items, make sure you're happy with the price we agree on--that's the total price.

Everything is new, unless otherwise noted.

Paypal or PMO (prices reflect everything). Not looking for trades, but you can always try me (I can't pony up cash). Shipping info and possible trade interests at the end (there's too much text up front as is).

SCOPES
Up first is a new in box Vortex Diamondback Tactical 6-24x50mm with a first focal plane EBR-2C (or "Christmas Tree" reticle) MOA reticle, 30mm tube.
SOLD

Next up a bunch of scopes I pulled off rifles I bought over the past 3 years or so. Probably goes without saying, but since I pulled these off guns, I've got no boxes or paperwork. If I can find any scope covers I'll throw them in, but if it's not in the pic, don't count on it being in the box when you get it. Shipping eats up about $16 on these, which is the why the Remington and Bushnell are $35. I'd really rather sell together (hence the price cuts on multiples). Bottom to top:

-- Weaver Kaspa 3-9x40 (bullet drop reticle) with rings (new) $45
-- Remington M0119 3-9x40 (multi-X reticle) with rings (new) $35
-- Bushnell Sharpshooter 3-9x40 (multi-x reticle) with rings (lightly used) $35
-- Weaver Kaspa (SOLD)

1MBqaXc.jpg

All of these lived in my safe, so they might have some minor dings or scratches. Only one--the Bushnell Sharpshooter--has spent any time in the field. It was on my son's Savage Axis .243 and we sighted it in for a season (a season being about 4 times out in the field for him). All come with rings.

I know the Bushnell and Remington are less well-known, but the Bushnell took and held zero for probably 20-30 rounds of 243, and both surprised me for the clarity of their glass. Nothing wrong with either--just wanted to upgrade.

Buy more than one and take $10 off the second and $15 off each additional scope.

Burris Trumount Scope Base for Savage long or short action flat rear models 110-116 or 10-12. Great dovetail scope bases. Brand new. $15
Ob0CYq9.jpg

QVEdb3P.jpg

LYDAmJn.jpg

POUCHES
Also have a couple of pouches for sale:

-- Blackhawk STRIKE SAW MOLLE pouch in OD green (with attachment straps). I love these pouches and have them on my EDC pack and all my rifle cases. They are incredibly solid and well-constructed. The elastic top snaps off if you prefer an open top. Otherwise, the thick elastic with a slit in it holds your items secure until you want to remove them. It's about 7" tall x 6" wide x 3" deep $20

-- London Bridge Trading Company admin pouch in ACU tiger stripe camo. 6.25" across and 5.5" tall. The pouch stretches to about 5" at the top. $15

ykx1zob.jpg

Jid51v4.jpg

OoeyvBJ.jpg

ehSyUlE.jpg

33HxBVZ.jpg

rxtq1l7.jpg

WMmCrKF.jpg

xXWQCTs.jpg

SHIPPING

Shipping via USPS or UPS (With USPS price hikes, I'll go with whatever's cheaper. If there's little difference, I'll go with whatever's faster.)

No international shipping for any scope (it's illegal). Willing to ship pouches internationally, but contact me first; shipping might be more than you really want to pay depending where it's going. Don't worry, I only charge what it costs.

TRADES

As for trades, while I prefer cash I'm liable to use it to buy rifle parts, so it's possible I'd be willing to trade for those. For MSRs, I'm looking for:
  • Rifle Length gas tubes (need more than the rest) or other length
  • .308 carbine buffer and spring
  • Aero M5/LR-308 parts
  • 9mm PCC parts
  • AR-15 parts (esp Grendel, 5.56, or 450/458 BCGs; 16-20" 1:8 223 Wylde or 1:7/1:8 5.56 barrels; 12-15" handguards; and lowers (no Anderson...I have enough))
Also maybe:
  • A good FFP 4-16, 3-15, 3-18, etc scope (no Monstrum or similar)
  • 22 pistol or revolver
  • SKS or AK
  • Other handguns or rifles
Also willing to consider other firearms-related trades, or maybe metals. Not really interested in much else at this point, though you can always try me. Just because I don't know what I want doesn't mean you don't :)

Last edited:
Back