Voyage for a Vintage Voyager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petunia D. Feeble

I once waved at Stevie Wonder…
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
There's a thread in the Spyderco forum about a traveling Delica. It's been passed around from member to member and photos were posted showing its travel.

I recently acquired a vintage Medium Voyager in great shape. A knife I've been trying to acquire for some time. I had one when I was a kid, but it was stolen. Mine was the even older version with the plastic clip, but the later version which I now own still has a lovely, pre tri-ad feel to it.

IMG-20181108-134940-854.jpg

Given the model name, it occurred to me that a voyage similar to that of the Delica would befit this lovely little knife.

If anyone is interested in participating in such a pass around please post your entry here.

Requirements:

Some form of paid membership.
At least 500 posts.
At least 1 year of membership.
A photo of some unique terrain or environment in which the Voyager could be photographed.

IMG-20181108-134832-140.jpg

I'd like to find a dozen, reliable members to send it to in various locales. It could travel to each member for a month, in which updates and photos would be posted and return to me in December of 2019.

We could also do a sort of secret santa and pass some form of gift(s) along with the knife to the next member. Just to add another layer of interest if the participants are all ok with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back