VTOKU Sprint Run

Spyderco keeps knocking it out of the park! I'm in for another delica and my first dragonfly.

Knifecenter for me. First time preordering with them so fingers crossed
I really like Knife center, bought about 7 or 8 knives from them and always had great service and fast shipping. Got one of these Delicas and Hap40 wharncliffe on preorder from them too. Now lets hope I didn't jinx it by posting this.:)

I'm really curious about how thin they're going to grind the blades on these. My HAP40 Stretch has a thinner grind on it than the VG-10, ZDP, and even the SuperBlue version.

Got me Delica preorder in already. 2018 is the year of the Delica for me.
Yeah im with ya! I tried some xm18’s this past yr and wound up selling them cause I felt so guilty about the amount. Lol. These r much easier to swallow

Yeah im with ya! I tried some xm18’s this past yr and wound up selling them cause I felt so guilty about the amount. Lol. These r much easier to swallow
Hahaha dude I hear you on that. Love those higher end knives but hard for me to enjoy them. Delicas are great and the price is easy on the bank account, throw in the steel upgrades and they are almost unbeatable.

Hahaha dude I hear you on that. Love those higher end knives but hard for me to enjoy them. Delicas are great and the price is easy on the bank account, throw in the steel upgrades and they are almost unbeatable.
Yeah u can whoop on em and not feel bad

I just bought a s30v version from dlt today. Hoping for good things out of it

Preordering from knife center, is it a 5 dollar hold or do you have go ahead and pay full price

You have to pay full amount up front. You get regular email updates to let you know they haven't forgot about your orders. I have read some people say they preordered and didn't get their knives but it hasn't happened to me. Only preordered like 3 knives from them though.

Gotcha, well they might get their entire order full filled could be reason some didn’t get um! But imagine in that case that a refund would be the n order.

Surprised these aren't more expensive, I think I'll get an Endura and a Stretch, haven't had an Endura in awhile.

I wasn't really into knives back when the Super Blue era was current and prices today on those are insane, this is pretty close, nice color too.

I used to be an endura guy, at the end of the original stretch run I got into that knife. This will be my first stretch 2 purchase. It could also be my first delica, who knows? I love frn, and since g10 is so expensive for Japanese producers to buy (from America, I assume) I wouldn’t want a g10 stretch, endura, etc. Titanium, though...

Last edited:
Apparently one of the differences is that this steel is made from Swedish iron ore, so less carbon than the superblue. By the way, anyone notice the calypso jr. is listed as coming out this year, with a price listed as $78 and full superblue blade? If so, these will sell out long before I hear that they’ve come out, despite signing up for notifications. Maybe a collectors club edition?

Im in for a Stretch2

The 1 was nice but it could feel a little cramped.

Now will it be enough to kick out my GB1?

Im in for a Stretch2

The 1 was nice but it could feel a little cramped.

Now will it be enough to kick out my GB1?

I have been waiting for this knife to drop since I first laid eyes on it. It showed up on the Canadian site I buy from a while back as an upcoming product. However, I checked the site today and all the folders from the upcoming Spyderco products list have been removed due to the whole CBSA deal.
Thus... here I sit, broken-hearted. :( So when you get yours, please enjoy it a little extra for me! ;)

Back