W.A. Surls collections.......

I seem to have appropriated a buffalo hide from a lady friend, and thought I'd try a few pics with knives from my Surls collection. I tried to avoid duplicate blades. I realized after taking these that I forgot to include my mini-Loveless.

I was in the middle of shooting these pics when the internet service guy showed up. Working on it now.

Favorite photo...favorite blade.

For those of you who haven't yet been infected with the bog oak/osage orange fever, here's what it's about.

\

The big boys. Fighter and Bison

I seem to have appropriated a buffalo hide from a lady friend, and thought I'd try a few pics with knives from my Surls collection. I tried to avoid duplicate blades. I realized after taking these that I forgot to include my mini-Loveless.

I was in the middle of shooting these pics when the internet service guy showed up. Working on it now.

Favorite photo...favorite blade.

For those of you who haven't yet been infected with the bog oak/osage orange fever, here's what it's about.

\

The big boys. Fighter and Bison

Ok Now I have to smoke a cigar and maybe have some Reposado

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know we have a thread showing your W.A. Surls knives, but I would love to see in this thread your collection. If it s two, five, or eighty, show off that collection!

Trying to expand my surls collection but your msg box is full;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

221d0f8899be1088bca61ffdabfab5b5.jpg

Wish I could get in on this today, but I'm headed to a friends house for some grilling, guns, and cigars. Looking good guys!

Some new additions, along with most of my favorites. I actually forgot some - my Ironwood Fighter from the Kansas City show, Luca's bolstered Nessmuk, the Ironwood Inlander from Trackrock, the Palmer...but I've already put everything away, and I've got to do something productive today other than take pics of knives!

So here's some of my best.

Last edited:
Time for a bump on this thread. Found it while sorting some thread issues. Post away!!

Back