W.A. Surls Knives Wednesday 07/26/2017

allen456

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

Took a small vacation with the family over the past few days. Back at it now.

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside CONUS, please add $45

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives via PayPal to WASknives at gmail dot com

These will ship next Wednesday with the Fiddlebacks.

Knives............

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Unnamed with amber sambar stag over black liners with copper/rawhide wrap and copper pins flat ground on 1/8" A2 antiqued finish and tapered tang $320

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Loveless pattern dropped Hunter with mosaic mammoth ivoryover red liners, engraved 416ss guard and satin finish hollow ground on 5/32" cpm154 with tapered tang $550

Just saying...the new "Unnamed" is an awesome little knife. Love mine.

And the pics don't do that engraving work justice. I've seen it in real life and it's incredible.

And no...I don't get payment for my recommendations. Though he did share pancakes and bacon with me once.

I'll second that the unnamed is a sweet little blade. I've been carrying mine everyday since it arrived and it never fails to put a smile on my face when I use it.

OMG.... nobody.... nobody.... OK, I'll grab this one: Unnamed with amber sambar stag over black liners with copper/rawhide wrap and copper pins flat ground on 1/8" A2antiqued finish and tapered tang $320. Thanks Allen!

OMG.... nobody.... nobody.... OK, I'll grab this one: Unnamed with amber sambar stag over black liners with copper/rawhide wrap and copper pins flat ground on 1/8" A2antiqued finish and tapered tang $320. Thanks Allen!

You got it, thank you!!!

Back