W.A. Surls Wednesday 07/05/2017

allen456

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

Baseball and Softball are officially over til the fall, bitter sweet. I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful 4th of July!

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside CONUS, please add $45

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives via PayPal to WASknives at gmail dot com

These will ship next Wednesday with the Fiddlebacks.

The Knives........

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Minuteman with natural canvas bolsters and navy burlap over natural liners flat ground on 1/8” A2 SFT $280

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Unnamed Frontier EDC with amber carved stag bone and copper/rawhide wrap flat ground on 3/32” A2 SFT 6 ½” OL and 3 1/8” blade. Great for ISP carry and is set up as a 3 finger model with your index finger going on the copper between the rawhide wraps $275

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Little one off I forged at Trackrock this past spring out of a small pipe wrench. Flat ground $125

I'll take this Allen
Unnamed Frontier EDC with amber carved stag bone and copper/rawhide wrap flat ground on 3/32” A2 SFT 6 ½” OL and 3 1/8” blade. Great for ISP carry and is set up as a 3 finger model with your index finger going on the copper between the rawhide wraps $275

I'll take this Allen
you got it, thank you!

Will look good with my new frontier pickups from Allen. Brisbee and Sawnee. Nate still can't take my eyes off that brisbee beauty.

Holy cow, I can't believe that Minuteman is still available.

I hear what you are saying. I can't believe I haven't bought it yet...

Is it just me or does the Minute Man really resemble the FF Hiking Buddy?

I hear what you are saying. I can't believe I haven't bought it yet...

Is it just me or does the Minute Man really resemble the FF Hiking Buddy?

Not just you! Check out what I had to say about it in the EDC model comparison thread towards the bottom of this post.

http://www.bladeforums.com/threads/the-3-1-2-edc-share.1477680/page-4#post-17039744

I placed it in 2nd, just after Allen's Patch, for overall best EDC for what I was looking for. I'm just patiently waiting for the right one to pop up. Plus I'll be getting a Patch soon so I can stand to wait for the perfect Minuteman. :D

http://www.bladeforums.com/threads/the-3-1-2-edc-share.1477680/page-5#post-17090269

Back