W.A. Surls Wednesday 08/30/2017

allen456

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

Going to be offering some of the special one-offs here and there.

Be sure you caught that I changed my IG account name to @wasurlsknives

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside CONUS, please add $45

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives via PayPal to WASknives at gmail dot com

These will ship next Wednesday with the Fiddlebacks.

Knives............

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Rusticwrap Frontier Hunter with hemp over leather flat ground on 1/8" A2 tapered SFT with curlyQ $225

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Moray with ivory g10 over natural liners and orange pinstripes flat ground on 3/32" A2 tapered SFT $290

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Huge one off. This was a fun project. Features Amber sambar stag crown with copper/rawhide wrap and arrowhead styled guard flat ground on 5/32" A2 hidden tang with antiques finish. 20 1/2" OAL and 14 1/4" blade. It is a beast! No pattern made and won't be an identical one made. $950.

Someone please buy the sword beast! Come on Tx. I want to see who winds up with this thing. Too damn cool.

I'm down to one kidney. They won't let me sell any more blood this month. The dog has to hunt for itself. I siphoned all the gasoline out of the lawn mower. And both children have been told they need to find work because I've spent their college funds.

No. Sword. Beast.

Holy smokes, that beast is something else!! Let's bring that thing home to the great PNW.... I'll take it Allen!

The Beast with amber sambar stag crown with copper/rawhide wrap and arrowhead styled guard.
Awesome! I'm glad someone pulled the trigger on that one. I'm jealous!

Holy smokes, that beast is something else!! Let's bring that thing home to the great PNW.... I'll take it Allen!

The Beast with amber sambar stag crown with copper/rawhide wrap and arrowhead styled guard.

Congratulations!! You just scored a dandy. I nicknamed it the Bush Chopper! LOL. please post some photos when you get it! Great Job Allen on this one!

The Bush Chopper.... I like it! I'll certainly try to get some good pics posted up. Thanks fellas!

You got it sir, thank you!

I'm glad you bought that, Hoff863 Hoff863 ! I picked up the one-off from last week...I wasn't expecting a sword this week! It looks awesome!
Do you have the dagger yet? I should be getting my nessmuk today from last Wednesday. Post some photo's of that bad boy please!!

Back