W.A. Surls Wednesday 09/06/2017

allen456

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

Going to be offering some of the special one-offs here and there.

Hope everyone in Texas is recovering and those in Florida are preparing. Stay safe!

I am in the process of selling my house and trying to buy a new one, so you will see several "vault" knives coming up for grabs!

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside CONUS, please add $45

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives via PayPal to WASknives at gmail dot com

These will ship next Wednesday with the Fiddlebacks.

Knives............

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

One off Loveless Dropped Hunter blade hidden tang with 303 blued stainless guard, Koa spacer, and ancient walrus ivory handle hollow ground on 5/32" A2 with full Spalting $500
8" OAL with 3 3/4" blade

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Unnamed with 416ss guard and sambar stag over black liners hollow ground on 1/8" A2 with Hamon and curlyQ $400

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Unnamed with copper guard black spacer and African blackwood flat ground on 1/8" A2 with Hidden tang antiqued finish. $325. 8 1/2" OAL and 4" blade

Unnamed with 416ss guard and sambar stag over black liners hollow ground on 1/8" A2 with Hamon and curlyQ $400

Claimed via message!

Amazing batch tonight! What are the dimensions on the unnamed with sambar stag?

Claimed via message!
I hope there wasn't any confusion on this one but did you see the request to claim this one in your "Let's see your WA Surls knife" thread at 8:32pm Eastern? :) Post 747

Back