W.A. Surls Wednesday 09/13/2017

allen456

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

Going to be offering some of the special one-offs here and there.

Special live feed tonight, see the previous thread.

I am in the process of selling my house and trying to buy a new one, so you will see several "vault" knives coming up for grabs!

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside CONUS, please add $45

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives via PayPal to WASknives at gmail dot com

These will ship next Wednesday with the Fiddlebacks.

Knives............

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Kestrel with navy burlap over natural liners with white pinstripes flat ground on 3/32” mill finish CPM154 SFT $305

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Nomad with amber stag bone over black liner and copper/rawhide wrap flat ground on 3/32” A2 SFT with epic antiqued finish. $325

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Unnamed with exhibition Afzelia Lay and A2 spacer flat ground on 1/8” A2 antiqued finish hidden tang $375

I can´t believe it´s still available. So I have to take it
Kestrel with navy burlap over natural liners with white pinstripes flat ground on 3/32” mill finish CPM154 SFT $305

I can´t believe it´s still available. So I have to take it
She is yours, thank you!

She is yours, thank you!
Dear Allen, I´ve sent you the outstanding amount via PayPal. If you Need adress, Philipp has it. Please don´t hesitate asking for required Information. I´m really looking Forward to Holding this Beauty in my Hands. Kindest regards, Lukas
PS: I hope that Andy´s finger is getting better!!!

Back