W.A. Surls Wednesday Changes

allen456

I hope everyone is doing well and thank you for the continued support. For now, I am suspending the weekly sales thread for a multitude of reasons. Going forward until I feel it is time to return to the weekly sales thread, I will be sending almost all of the knives that I make to DLTtrading.com and OldeTowneCutlery.com.

If you haven't joined Instagram and Facebook, please do. It is much easier for me to post pictures and such via these two social media platforms. If there is a knife you see posted there and it is not already slated for a dealer, please feel free to inquire if you wish to purchase. My instagram is @wasurlsknives and FB is W. A. Surls Knives. Please give me a follow and join in on the ride.

Also, some of you may know, my website, at least a landing page, has launched. The site is still under construction, but, it will be a great place to check out.

I hope everyone sticks around and understands that I needed to make a change for now. Thank you for the continued support!!!!!!

A little sad to see WAS Wednesdays gone with the changes to Fiddleback Fridays, but an understandable change to be sure, I hope the website comes along well and all these changes do nothing but benefit W.A. Surls Knives. I guess this is the push I needed to finally start bothering with Instagram again. Very glad you'll continue to send knives to OTC, Lee and Melissa are great to deal with.

Absolutely best of luck with everything.

Back