1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. WHOOPS! I messed up! Week 8 of the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways is live!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 4:59PM Sunday, Feb 24; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

I thought I made this announcement live, but I guess I didn't, and as a result not a lot of people have entered. If we don't get over 500 entries, I'll push back the contest for a week and we'll do the drawing next weekend.
    Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

W greaves and Son Razor Information

Discussion in 'Razors, Scissors, & Personal Grooming' started by Jeffljohnson, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Jeffljohnson

Jeffljohnson

Aug 19, 2018
    Hi,

I just came across this razor we had in storage. I have seen a number of these razors online but I have not seen any with these engravings on it. The one I can make out is a Star of David. Does anyone have any more information on this razer and its origin?

Thanks

2. Jeffljohnson

Jeffljohnson

Aug 19, 2018
    Thank you for the info. I was searching lots of these razors on ebay, but i did not come across any with marking like this on the actual blade. That's what I was most curious about.

3. Jeffljohnson

Jeffljohnson

Aug 19, 2018
  4. Snapper Schneider

Snapper Schneider

Dec 20, 2005
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2018