W.I.P. watch and learn process of making a knife "Imwilson's san mia wharnie"

HOLY SHEEEIT!!! That turned out 10 times better than I imagined it would.
Thanks Bill. That is one sweet knife.

Email me your shipping addy ill send it tommorow and you can check it out before we take care of the bussiness end

THANKS GANG

LKLK035.jpg

LKLK045.jpg

almost missed this one, thanks Gnarly for pointing it out to me
Life isn't easy when you share your home office with your kids on holiday :( well, 1st September they are back to preschool and I can start following on closer with your work... I mean, my work... you know what I mean

can't find words to praise this one, Bill, just incredible. The in-progress photos were very entertaing and educating, thanks for your efforts!

almost missed this one, thanks Gnarly for pointing it out to me
Life isn't easy when you share your home office with your kids on holiday :( well, 1st September they are back to preschool and I can start following on closer with your work... I mean, my work... you know what I mean

can't find words to praise this one, Bill, just incredible. The in-progress photos were very entertaing and educating, thanks for your efforts!

Thanks bro!!You get time you need to come hang out more with us!!

A visualization of two hands with index fingers coming together came to mind when I saw the lightning bolt emanating from the blade...and the life and soul was given

A visualization of two hands with index fingers coming together came to mind when I saw the lightning bolt emanating from the blade...and the life and soul was given

That's heavy, right there!

It reminded me of ground lightning,along the ridgeback above Cottonmouth Swamp.

But your descriptor beats mine,hands down.

And Welcome! to joining a twisted bunch, over here in this lil' subForum.

~Gnarly

Welcome!

Dang Gevonovich, you make the rest of us sound like babbling school kids. Love your comment, and welcome to the subforum.

Nice WIP. I like how you don't use a template. Makes each blade an original. Thanks for sharing.

Nice WIP. I like how you don't use a template. Makes each blade an original. Thanks for sharing.

Ray,
On some of my best selling knives i have templates, but there still not gonna be exact i stock remove,other than that i mostly walk up and start s/r then grind.
thanks for your comments glad to See you around
Bests Bill

Damn, this is an excellent post. Very entertaining, and educational. Thanks for posting.

Yeah, you got me on that one. That was a good one. I know you were just waiting on my email, acting all innocent.
Whole time laughing so hard you could barely type. I can see it now. LOL.

wilson did you get the knife? and are you satisfied with it? ty bill

Back