• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

W2 Integral with Hamon and Ironwood

Bailey Knives

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I am not really sure where this knife falls. It has aspects of a bowie, and a kabab barge knife. It is forged from some W2 roundbar and has a through tang that has been peened on the end.

The handle is ironwood with a blackwood ferrule area. It is faceted to match the faceting of the bolster area (ricasso maybe?) It has been sanded and polished to a nice finish and fits in the hand well.

The sheath is 7-8oz hand tooled leather from Wickett and Craig. The knife fits snugly and draws easily. It is a right hand sheath, made to be worn on the belt on the right hip.

Dimensions
Blade - 6" tip to handle
Cutting edge - 5 1/4"
OAL - 10 1/4"

Price - $215 shipped to US. I will ship internationally for an additional fee.
I have this posted elsewhere, so the first timestamp saying "I'll take it!" gets it.

I'll take it.

This is assuming that you take Paypal Goods.

I have a similar but smaller version of this knife that I like very much, so this will make a nice matched set.

Please send me a PM or email and I'll do the Paypal payment right away.

I'll take it.

This is assuming that you take Paypal Goods.

I have a similar but smaller version of this knife that I like very much, so this will make a nice matched set.

Please send me a PM or email and I'll do the Paypal payment right away.

I sent a pm. Let me know if you got it.

Back