• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

W2 Recurve with Stabilized Curly Maple and Hamon. Leather Sheath.

Bailey Knives

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
This is W2 from Aldo Bruno. It was clay quenched to reveal a nice hamon. It was hand polished to 2000 grit to bring out the details of the hamon.

The handle is stabilized curly maple from, https://www.facebook.com/jess.hoffman.395?fref=ts he let me try some of his handle material and it is some sweet stuff. It is held in place with G-flex epoxy and pins.

The sheath is 7-8oz hand tooled leather from Wickett and Craig. The knife slips in well and is held securely.

Dimensions
Blade - 5 1/2" tip to handle
OAL - 10 1/8"

Price - $250 shipped to US.

I have this posted elsewhere so the first timestamp to say "I'll take it!" gets it.

Or I will give them to you here. You can paypal me at
matt(at)baileyknives(dot)com

I've been Haunting this forum waiting my chance to get a Matt Bailey knife for awhile now. I was wanting a recurve or spear point with a wood handle. Every time I would see him posting one someone else had already spoken for it. Not sure I can tell you how delighted I was when I spotted this one. Well I when I returned home from work there was a nice package waiting for me. The photo's you see here while nice don't do it justice and as far as sharp lets just say there's large patches of bare on my very hairy arms and the dog is worried about getting shaved. Balance fit and finish superlative. Thank you Mr. Bailey for a beautiful work that I will wear with pride and enjoy using.

Back