waist/lumbar/butt pack

So i have a good back pack for hiking but im looking for a good butt pack. I went for a short hike today with a really old one of mine and remembered how nice they are for short hikes. So my question is, does any one know of a good one that has some molle attachments? My ideal butt pack would have a water bottle holder on each side with a decent sized main compartment and some molle webbing on it? Has any one seen or heard of something like this?

I know it's not really a "tactical" butt pack but I've had two of the Mountainsmith Day packs and they are great little packs. Seems like they have everything you are looking for except the molle straps. I've used mine for college classes, work, day hikes ect. You can take it out in public without that awkward, I'm a cop, soldier ect you get with the molle strap gear.

SLitdXSzhZDAWy1vizXlixmZMJQc_3qVI58NJU6SU5u0D9gmnFkzXzw36znPwCgP0iMeqr0tgsYBtYgY-Ja_1XrN26JHKVMRY_Y9g2igczaQNHZ7NUQSK8mECt2TVlqzArRnuuRVkQ

Kifaru Tailgunner 1 + Omni Belt.

I have 3 Kifaru packs and you just can't go wrong with them.

I know it's not really a "tactical" butt pack but I've had two of the Mountainsmith Day packs and they are great little packs. Seems like they have everything you are looking for except the molle straps. I've used mine for college classes, work, day hikes ect. You can take it out in public without that awkward, I'm a cop, soldier ect you get with the molle strap gear.

SLitdXSzhZDAWy1vizXlixmZMJQc_3qVI58NJU6SU5u0D9gmnFkzXzw36znPwCgP0iMeqr0tgsYBtYgY-Ja_1XrN26JHKVMRY_Y9g2igczaQNHZ7NUQSK8mECt2TVlqzArRnuuRVkQ

I also have this bag and it is great.

You can tuck the waist belt behind the padded back when you are not using it, to keep it out of the way. I used mine as a lunch box/gear carrier when I was landscaping and it held up to everything I put it through, even the comments from coworkers about my "nice purse".

It also works well for me on my motorcycle. I have an ammo can mounted to the back and I am able to wrap the waist belt around this to attach the bag. It is great because it can be put/taken on/off in seconds and is roomy enough to hold quite a lot (I can fit a six pack in there no problem).

I don't have them, but I know they sell straps to convert this bag into a backpack.

Highly recommended.

I wanted something small. Something that wouldn't interfere with a pack should I need to use both. I looked for awhile and ended up going with the Maxpedition Octa.

Here is a LINK I put together on the kit.

I also have this bag and it is great.

You can tuck the waist belt behind the padded back when you are not using it, to keep it out of the way. I used mine as a lunch box/gear carrier when I was landscaping and it held up to everything I put it through, even the comments from coworkers about my "nice purse".

It also works well for me on my motorcycle. I have an ammo can mounted to the back and I am able to wrap the waist belt around this to attach the bag. It is great because it can be put/taken on/off in seconds and is roomy enough to hold quite a lot (I can fit a six pack in there no problem).

I don't have them, but I know they sell straps to convert this bag into a backpack.

Highly recommended.

I strapped my first MS daypack to the utility rack on my Suzuki 650. It slid off to the side and rested on the muffler. Melted a nice hole in my bag destroying it. I used it so much that I had to get another one to replace it.

I love my Maxpedition EDC, it's only got one bottle pouch though.

+1 on the Maxped Sabercat and, if you want something smaller, the Proteus.

With both, I use Maxpedition's small rollypoly to hold my water bottle.

that proteus is sick I definitely like the smaller size on iti may just pick one up! thats whyi live this forum, good freaking feedback

Back