Wait until you see what is happening in the Swamp!

Then again…..

The Busse Combat site has four knives available - JH10, HR2, TGULB, & TR
The Scrap Yard site has three, soon to be four - WS-221, WS-1020, DB-322, & the upcoming TNT
The Swamp Rat site has…….. the same four knives that are on the Busse Combat site?

Maybe we won’t have to wait very long after all.

I’ve been debating how many sticks of TNT I should get. I found my answer in Luke 22.

Yeah, trying to keep it to 2. The man himself said that was enough. But there’s this evil little piggie telling me there’s no way that’ll be enough.

The AK was a regular offering on the Busse site. It got removed and the F16 was released. The Scrapyard released the TNT. The swamp had the Rucki as a regular offering. The Rucki was removed and now we get a new Swamprat Sword !?!?

The AK was a regular offering on the Busse site. It got removed and the F16 was released. The Scrapyard released the TNT. The swamp had the Rucki as a regular offering. The Rucki was removed and now we get a new Swamprat Sword !?!?

Maybe a butaniku sized blade from the swamp? Call it the python in memory of the Everglades.

Well RATequila, it’s definitely been 2 weeks, even by Jerry’s calculator/calendar. What’s coming from the Swamp? With this kind of extremely drawn out dramatic pause, it is obviously something out of this world.? Inquiring minds are ready to be blown. What gives in the Swamp???
Surfsidemel

DNsXXq9.jpg

Back