Wait until you see what is happening in the Swamp!

Waiting, and waiting, and waiting ........................................................................................................................................................................................................

I love me some burgers...along with fries and beer. You know what I don't like? Nothing burgers. The taste never fails to dissapoint.

Pretty sure we won’t hear anything this weekend. Enjoy the holiday, Rats!

I do feel that at least an explanation of why the random radio silence. A tad disrespectful if you ask me.

Has anyone thought about sending out a Search Party for RatTequila? He may have fallen into the bottom of his last bottle of Patron or DonJulio??? Or gotten into a massive Trap filled with Cheese(Curds{possibly}). Something is amiss. Do we need to send Dr. Livingston into the Vast Wauseon Jungle to report on his whereabouts? Maybe he ran out of gas in some far-off corner of Ohio and had to pour the last of his precious Tequila into the tank to get er running but now can’t function enough (Without said Tequila), to find his way home? We definitely need to come up with a plan to locate this lost wanderer. We must help him find his way home.!!!! Or at the very least, his keyboard & Monitor. Or Smartphone at the very least. LOL!!!😄😄😉
Surfsidemel

How about a 2” Rodent, with a blue and white handle, made out of D2?

Back