Waiting on my first Koyote

A a short finger..Should make a dandy little necker... Can't wait top handle it... should be nice.

Christian wants one.... udtjim has one, so do 2 other BFers.

I'm glad you are finally in, riley :D It's a good one.

They are SWEEEEEEEET. I also really like that little one you made for yourself. Whatever you call it. Has a slightly bulbous handle.

It's a trotknife. :D

It's really working out, I will be making a batch once I get through this next phase...

the shortfinger or the little maple one I did for me? or should I just say yes :D

A a short finger..Should make a dandy little necker... Can't wait top handle it... should be nice.

I like the Shortfinger Knife, I think there was one listed not long ago In the Knife Makers Sale's section, It'll be a Handy Little Knife, What kind of Wood are you getting your Handle In ?

the shortfinger or the little maple one I did for me? or should I just say yes :D

Hey Christof I like this one, I saved a picture of It, Is this like the one you carry ? This Is the style I want to get Ordered the "Two Finger Necker" :thumbup:

15i2n9v.jpg

that's like the necker I carry, yep.

Wait til your mail arrives and we'll do up another order :D

Those little neckers look very cool. Have fun waiting :D

It'll be a Very Short wait on what's coming In the Mail, But getting one of these Little Two Finger Neckers Made will be awhile, Here's another picture of this Little Knife with an In Hand Shot that really show's how small these Knive's are,

2uo5nac.jpg

166gqc6.jpg

28hfwv5.jpg

small, but they really are easy to hold onto, which was the goal....

Heck ya and I really like the Style of these Little Knive's, That's why I saved all these picture's, Do you remember who you made this Knife for ? I cant even remember where I copy'ed the picture's from I know It was somewhere on BladeForum's, :thumbup:

Hey Christof I probably have more picture's of your Knive's in my picture's than you do ! I got huge section In my picture's that are all Koyote Custom's,

think that one is Christian's.

Here's mine:

bullnose01.jpg

bullnose02.jpg

bullnose03.jpg

bullnose04.jpg

and my best patina job ever on a manzanita one:

man-necker2.jpg

There all Real Nice Little Knive's Koyote, I like your own Two Finger EDC Necker, And your right on the Forced Patina that one Is "Beautiful" ! When you get caught up on Order's you need to do a run of these Little Neckers, I'll take mine In Ipe Wood !

Last edited:
Hey C Bryant you took some Great picture's of that Little Knife "Two Finger Necker" I seen them Beauty's I had to save them, I knew the Owner would Show up, You got some Real Nice Koyote Knive's In your Collection, And by the way what happened to the Tree ?

Back