Walk in the woods

The neices and nephews were out of school today and I ended up with them for the day. I decided that we needed to go for a hike in the woods. There are some concrete paths that we took and then headed off into the woods to eat lunch by the creek.

Here are some deer we saw.
P1013551.jpg

Here is one of the trails we were on.
P1013566.jpg

The obligatory knife pic.
P1013568.jpg

Some Geese.
P1013585.jpg

And finaly, the kids when we were headed back to the car.
P1013589.jpg

They said they had a wonderful time and want to go do it again soon.

mlrs

Great pics :thumbup: You got the kids bundled up pretty good and it's in the low 80s here in north Texas!

Great pics :thumbup: You got the kids bundled up pretty good and it's in the low 80s here in north Texas!

It was 53 here with 15-20 MPH winds and gusts to around 30 MPH. It doesn't sound to bad but yesterday it 86 degrees on the thermometer at home.

mlrs

It was 70 in jersey today ,had to go for a walk. I came across all these turtles on a log ,pretty cool.
031811164403.jpg

mlrs, kudos to you for taking your time to get the next generation involved in the outdoors. From that shot on the bridge, looks like they had a great time, especially the one on the far right with the rock & roll "hook 'em horns" gesture . . . :)
Anytime you can get outdoors, it is a good day.
Be safe.

My dad always said he knew spring was close when he saw the turtles on logs. Nice pics.

JT

Back